Canon PIXMA MG 2525 Setup Wireless and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG2525 Printer Setup, Wireless Setup, Setup, Manual, and Scanner Driver and Software Download, Printer Manual Installation For Mac, Windows, Linux – The Pixma MG2525 Wireless printing, that may be one reason why there are not many people who have the all in one printer for their printing needs in your home. Nevertheless, you will certainly not should bother with that any longer if you intend to have the wonderful and also economical all in one printer for your individual demand in your home. This printer has the ability to give you the good printing result, both for the black and white printing and the shade printing. As a matter of fact, the picture printing outcome of this printer is likewise substantially terrific as a result of the innovations that you could obtain from this printer. Although that you could specify that the speed of this Canon PIXMA MG2525 will absolutely not have the ability to be compared to great deals of numerous other done in one printers available.
Nonetheless you could ensure that the rate of this printer will certainly fit your personal requirement in the house. This printer is not a discontentment whatsoever. As an addition to that, the vibrant as well as specific colors are likewise 2 various other points that you could just get from this printer. The Canon Pixma MG2525 complying with feature that you may need for your office job is the copying function. If you have some documents to copy, you could also use this printer to do that. That is since this printer is able to copy several documents that you call for, beginning with black and white to shade copying demand.
There are few budget-friendly done in one home printer such as Canon PIXMA MG2525. That is since when you are talking about the done in one printer, you will certainly end up investing more than 100 bucks for the printer. Even if you could find something less costly, the printer could not be less than 80 dollars. The copy rate of Canon PIXMA MG2522 is similarly reliable adequate taking into consideration that you could rise to 30 web pages in a minute. The last attribute that you will definitely like is scanning function. With this function, you might quickly scan any kind of sort of paper that you need. You can start with the black and white fully color papers.
Canon PIXMA MG2525 Instruction Installation Manual
How To Setup Canon MG2525 For Windows?
- Remove the printer from the packaging first and turn it on right away.
- Place the ink cartridges inside the printer only when you are being asked to by a notification prompted on the screen display.
- These ink cartridges are normally included within the packaging. If your computer has already been installed with Windows XP, you may proceed right away to step 7.
- The printer screen asks you to print and scan alignment sheet. Follow this instruction and press OK once done.
- Place the setup CD in your computer’s CD-ROM.
- Do this even though the printer is trying to connect to your computer wirelessly. Drivers for creating wireless networks are included on this CD.
- The CD will prompt instructions for you to follow.
- Choose the Wi-Fi network signal that you use with the printer. Choose the network signal on both your printer screen display and your computer.
- When the printer connects to the network, the printer’s Wi-Fi light will go off.
- Print a test page from the computer once setup process is done and the printer asks you to do so.
- Go to “Printers” on your computer. Make sure that the printer you just connected to it is set as default printer.
- This will help all other software refers to the printer as their primary one. Find a checkmark next to the printer’s name.
- Go to printer setup. Locate a printer connected through a network.
- This process could go for some minutes. Enable the “printer and file sharing” on the computer to view a printer that is connected through a USB on a network.
- When the computer finds your printer, choose “select this printer”. Make sure that the printer is set as a default printer. Give it a try and print a page.
How To Setup Canon PIXMA MG2525 For Mac Os
- Locate the ‘Support and Drivers’ section on the website.
- Normally it’s on the top right corner.
- Find and click ‘Consumer & Home Office’ option on the list of Product Type.
- Select ‘Canon Pixma MG2525 Printers’ off the list of Product Family.
- Select ‘Drivers & Software’ next to the kind of printer that you have.
- Locate a drop-down menu; select the version Mac OS X that you use.
- Download the driver.
- Double-click the file you’ve just downloaded and double-click again on the file that is shown in the new window.
Select ‘Continue’ twice.
- Select ‘Install’ to add the printer on your Mac.
- Connect the printer with your Mac using a USB cable.
- You can now turn the printer on and be ready to print.
How To Setting Up Wireless Canon PIXMA MG2525
- Place one end of the power cord into the correct interface on the Canon MG2525 printer and connect the other end to the wall power outlet.
- Turn the printer on to select your language preference on the operation panel. Press the OK button.
- Turn it back off. Open the scanner cover. Place the ink cartridge holder back to its place. Close scanner cover.
- Turn the printer on. Press setup button and select wireless LAN setup. Press OK.
- Select Easy Setup, press OK. Select Access Point, press OK. Enter WEP key, press OK.
- Place the setup Canon MG2525 CD into CD-ROM’s tray. Insert the tray.
- Run the driver program. Select the country you reside at the moment. Select Next.
- Choose Easy Install. Install the program.
- Select “Use printer on network”. Click next.
- After the program is done detecting printer, find your own on the list. Click Next.
- Wait for program installation. Click Complete.
- Printer Application Menu appears on the computer screen indicating that the printer is ready for use.
Canon PIXMA MG2525 Driver and Software Download
|Drivers and OS||Version||SIZE||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG2525 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows/Vista/XP)||1.1||47.15 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG2525 series CUPS Printer Driver – (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||126.96.36.199||14 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG2525 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.1||368.42 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG2525 series MP Drivers – (Windows/Vista/XP)||1.02||19.45 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG2525 series XPS Printer Driver – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.7||17.65 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG2525 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||4||1.45 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG2525 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||2.2||1.23 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG2525 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||4||1.35 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG2525 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||2.2||1.20 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||2.2||4.40 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||4||7.42 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG2520 series CUPS Printer Driver – (OS X 10.6)||188.8.131.52||15.48 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver – (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||3.40 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver – (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.1.3||2.2 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.16 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||298.53 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.1.6||21.48 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102.17 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden – (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||297.83 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu – (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.38 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility – (OS X 10.6)||2.0.12||20.23 MB||Download|
|My Printer – (Windows/Vista/XP)||3.3.0||5.55 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX – (Windows/Vista/XP)||1.6.0||14.53 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden – (Windows/Vista/XP)||3.3.0||293.18 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu – (Windows/Vista/XP)||2.6.1||9.21 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX – (Windows/Vista/XP)||4.5.0||57.54 MB||Download|
|Setup Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||2.1 MB||Download|
|Setup Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||2.2 MB||Download|
|Troubleshooting Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||1.3 MB||Download|
|Troubleshooting Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||1.5 MB||Download|
|Printing and Copying Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||1.5 MB||Download|
|Printing and Copying Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||2.3 MB||Download|
|Scanning Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||2.1 MB||Download|
|Scanning Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||3.7 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG2525 series User Manual (Windows)||1.2||9.1 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG2525 series User Manual (Mac)||1.2||6.6 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG2525 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||1.1||5.5 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG2525 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||1.1||8.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)||V2.7||617 KB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)||V2.7||627 KB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.5||2.8 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.5||2.8 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG2522 series Getting Started Guide||V2||2 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Operation guide)||2.20||420 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide)||4.00||79 KB||Download|