Canon PIXMA MG3120 Manual Install Software and Wireless Setup
Canon PIXMA MG3120 Setup, Wireless Setup, IJ Setup, Manual Guide, and Scanner Driver and Software Download, Printer Installation For Mac, Windows, Linux – The Pixma MG3120 replaces the Pixma MP495 because it’s incredibly similar in terms of external appearances, conserve the new FastFront system as well as front loading paper tray. It still has a straightforward black outside, the Pixma logo design across the top as well as a sleek, glossy body. Its physical measurements are about 18 x 12 x 6-inches while folded up in as well as it weighs only 12 pounds. The scanner is not as wide as some of the much more expensive all-in-ones in the Pixma lineup, yet it can still scan approximately 8.5 x 11.7-inch records. The flatbed scanner has an optical resolution of 1200 x 2400 as well as has some neat functions such as Auto Scan Mode, Gutter Shadow Correction, Push Scan, and Auto Document Fix. Customers could also scan wirelessly.
The reason for the incredibly elusive reply just may be the dear cost of the Pixma MG3120’s black ink. 2 sizes of black replacements are readily available: the 300-page XL, which costs $21 (a tremendous 7 cents per web page); and also the 600-page XXL, which runs $38 (or 6.3 cents each page). The XL combined color cartridge (which includes all 3 shades) is somewhat even more economical, relatively talking, at $30 for 400 web pages (7.45 cents per page) for all three shades. A four-color web page (published with the XL color cartridge as well as the XXL black cartridge) would cost a pricier-than-average 13.8 cents. Unlike the less-expensive Canon Pixma MG3120, which is framed in dull, flat-black plastic, this design’s chassis is a refined gloss-black plastic, making it look extra pricey as well as classier, though also more vulnerable to scratches.
Style & Features, At 17.7 inches large by 12 inches deep and also 6 inches high, the Canon Pixma MG3120 is specifically the very same size as its two Pixma brother or sisters. As mentioned, you will not find a USB port for flash drives, or any memory-card slots, on the front. Neither does this design have an LCD screen. (All printing as well as scanning should be done from a COMPUTER.) Instead of the LCD you ‘d hop on the higher-priced Pixma MG4120, this model has a basic one-line LED readout that reports printing status and mistakes, in esoteric codes you’ll need to look up in the handbook.
How To Setup Canon MG3120 For Windows
- Remove the printer from the packaging first and turn it on right away.
- Place the ink cartridges inside the printer only when you are being asked to by a notification prompted on the screen display.
- These ink cartridges are normally included within the packaging. If your computer has already been installed with Windows XP, you may proceed right away to step 7.
- The printer screen asks you to print and scan alignment sheet. Follow this instruction and press OK once done.
- Place the setup CD in your computer’s CD-ROM.
- Do this even though the printer is trying to connect to your computer wirelessly. Drivers for creating wireless networks are included on this CD.
- The CD will prompt instructions for you to follow.
- Choose the Wi-Fi network signal that you use with the printer. Choose the network signal on both your printer screen display and your computer.
- When the printer connects to the network, the printer’s Wi-Fi light will go off.
- Print a test page from the computer once setup process is done and the printer asks you to do so.
- Go to “Printers” on your computer. Make sure that the printer you just connected to it is set as default printer.
- This will help all other software refers to the printer as their primary one. Find a checkmark next to the printer’s name.
- Go to printer setup. Locate a printer connected through a network.
- This process could go for some minutes. Enable the “printer and file sharing” on the computer to view a printer that is connected through a USB on a network.
- When the computer finds your printer, choose “select this printer”. Make sure that the printer is set as a default printer. Give it a try and print a page.
[su_spoiler title=”Canon PIXMA MG3120 Setup On Mac” style=”fancy” icon=”chevron-circle”]
How To Setup Canon PIXMA MG3120 For Mac Os
- Locate the ‘Support and Drivers’ section on the website.
- Normally it’s on the top right corner.
- Find and click ‘Consumer & Home Office’ option on the list of Product Type.
- Select ‘Canon Pixma MG3120 Printers’ off the list of Product Family.
- Select ‘Drivers & Software’ next to the kind of printer that you have.
- Locate a drop-down menu; select the version Mac OS X that you use.
- Download the driver.
- Double-click the file you’ve just downloaded and double-click again on the file that is shown in the new window.
Select ‘Continue’ twice.
- Select ‘Install’ to add the printer on your Mac.
- Connect the printer with your Mac using a USB cable.
- You can now turn the printer on and be ready to print.
[su_spoiler title=”Canon PIXMA MG3120 Wireless Printer Setup” style=”fancy” icon=”chevron-circle”]
How To Setting Up Wireless Canon PIXMA MG3120
- Place one end of the power cord into the correct interface on the Canon MG3120 printer and connect the other end to the wall power outlet.
- Turn the printer on to select your language preference on the operation panel. Press the OK button.
- Turn it back off. Open the scanner cover. Place the ink cartridge holder back to its place. Close scanner cover.
- Turn the printer on. Press setup button and select wireless LAN setup. Press OK.
- Select Easy Setup, press OK. Select Access Point, press OK. Enter WEP key, press OK.
- Place the setup Canon MG3120 CD into CD-ROM’s tray. Insert the tray.
- Run the driver program. Select the country you reside at the moment. Select Next.
- Choose Easy Install. Install the program.
- Select “Use printer on network”. Click next.
- After the program is done detecting printer, find your own on the list. Click Next.
- Wait for program installation. Click Complete.
- Printer Application Menu appears on the computer screen indicating that the printer is ready for use.
[su_spoiler title=”Canon PIXMA MG3120 Download” style=”fancy” icon=”folder-1″]
Canon PIXMA MG3120 Driver and Software Download
|Canon MG3120 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||01.01||34 MB||Download|
|Canon MG3120 series MP Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||01.02||29 MB||Download|
|Canon MG3120 series MP Driver (Windows XP x64)||01.01||16 MB||Download|
|Canon MG3120 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.56a||22 MB||Download|
|Canon MG3120 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)||01.01||47 MB||Download|
|Canon Pixma MG3120 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||184.108.40.206||14 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||03.03.04||8.6 MB||Download|
|MG3120 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||220.127.116.11||17 MB||Download|
|MG3120 series Printer Driver (Mac OS X 10.4/10.5)||07.42.00||7.3 MB||Download|
|MG3120 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/Mac OS X 10.5)||18.0.1b||13 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||04.00.00||7.1 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||0,166666667||9.1 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||0,097222222||4 MB||Download|
|MG3120 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||0,097222222||1.3 MB||Download|
|MG3120 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||0,097222222||1.3 MB||Download|
|MG3120 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||0,166666667||3.5 MB||Download|
|MG3120 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||0,166666667||3.5 MB||Download|
|MG3120 series User Manual (Windows)||01.10||15 MB||Download|
|MG3120 series User Manual (Mac)||01.11||31 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG3120 series Getting Started Guide||V2||2.7 MB||Download|
|Canon MG3120 series Getting Started Guide||V2||2.8 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)||V2.7||617 KB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)||V2.7||627 KB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.5||2.8 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.5||2.8 MB||Download|
|The manual for how to use AirPrint for Windows||01.05||303 KB||Download|
|The manual for how to use AirPrint for Mac||01.05||128 KB||Download|
|MG3120 series ScanGear MP for Linux (Operation guide)||0,097222222||430 KB||Download|
|MG3120 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide)||0,166666667||243 KB||Download|
|MG3120 series AirPrint Firmware Updater For (macOS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/10.5/Mac OS X 10.4)||1.1b||8.6 MB||Download|
|MG3120 series AirPrint Firmware Updater For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||01.00||8.8 MB||Download|